Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday Already?!?!?!



What’s up my blogging friends, its ya boy you see everywhere B.black. WOW!!! I can’t believe its show day already, after a LONG weekend then into a week with long days and short nights. Thank you Toledo, OH for coming out and showing luv at the GREENE and BLACK affair on Friday night! Then it was off to Bowling Green, OH for a cookout and pool party ALL DAY Saturday. O yea I had a great time in Cincinnati on Sunday, I’ll be back yall for some more good times in the nasty!! Then I blinked and it was Wednesday lol. Aside from all of that I’d to say ‘THANK YOU!’ to everybody on facebook and twitter who have been keeping us busy with submitting questions, comments, concerns and songs. It’s greatly appreciated. MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN LIVE @ UNDERGROUNDCOLUMBUS.COM

IT’S TIME FOR SOMETHING FRESH!!!

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate