Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So DebNAir: Thought For The Days



Aight so the show was straight for the most part. We gave away some tickets to a party and we talked with out twitter folfs. We are on the right track just need 2 have a lil bit more prep, three niggas with a plan that's something you can't stop. Sometimes I wish the shit would happen faster but I guess the leasson for 2 day would be patientce. Cause just as fast as u can get it, it could be taken away. Be humble don't let anybody get in your way of success, that's one thing I will stive for, I'm talkin no food, no drink, no new clothes, no new sneeks, just me and my career. We gotta review this show 2night, I gotta meeting tomorrow night, meeting with Fresh Face, get me some shoes and a shirt for this photo shoot Friday or Saturday, plus my hair cut. Talk about a full day, well it sounds like my nightly coffee and my black and mild is here so let the show begin.

Get fresh, stay fresh, I'm so fresh
So DebNAir

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate