Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Good Morning Once Again



Aight So Its A Brand New Day July 1st 2009, And OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Show Day. We Have Alot To Talk About During ToDays Show. Twitter And Face Book Have Been Really Showing Us Love. I Never Knew How Much Time And Effort Goes Into Putting Together A Radio Show. I Though They Just Go On Air And Talk Shit For, 4 Hours And Went On About There Day. But Its Bigger Than That, Because Your Listeners Really Have Alot Of Control Over Your Show. If They Are Not Feeling In They Will Let You Know. Lucky Us, Cause We Haven't Had That Problem. Big Ups 2 Nes Wordz And BBlack They Really Keep Me On My Toes,

Nes Wordz: Thats My Dude He Always Has Words Of Wisdom For EveryBody. Alot Of Times I Feel Like Thats My Damn Brother LOL. I Cant Help But To Feel Like, When That Nigga Go Through Shit, I Go Through Shit. And Although We May Walk On Different Sides Of The Train Track Right Now. I Know He Is On His Way To My Side Of The Track And I Just Want To Make Sure He Not Only Graduates But Come Outta There Like Me If Not Better. Its Weird Cause We Haven't Known Each Other That Long But I Feel Like I Known This Nigga My Whole Life LOL.

BBlack: LOL My Twin, Naw But Me And BBlack Are So Much A Damn Alike Its Scary To Me Some Times. I Thought I Was Cool And Laid Back NO!!! That Nigga Is Cool And Laid Back Through Any Situation. *Side Bar: Hows That Morning Coffee* OK Im Back LOL. But This Guy Puts Alot On His Shoulders And I See It Helping Him/Us In The Future Because This Business Is Like That. But I Don't Want Him 2 Get Burnt Out From It. And BBlack "Like Nes Wordz" Is Also Like My Brother Because That Nigga Will Literally Give You The Shirt Off His Back If You Need It.

Enough Of The Sappy Shit, Its Show Day So Let Me Get Ready Im Out.


Its Tyme For Somthing Fresh, Fresh Tyme It Is
So DebNAir

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate