Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WHAT THE FRESH: Tiffany Evans Was Dropped From Mathew Knowles




Spoke to soon looks like Mathew Dropped Tiffany Evans as well:

The Announcement that I was going to make is that I am No Longer Managed by Mathew Knowles. In all honestly, it was a Great Learning Experience but the BEST decision was made for me. I appreciate so much the support that Music World family has shown me but feel at this stage in my career to go a different direction with my choice in management. I am so very pleased with it and I can’t begin to tell you how I feel I am and the excitement behind what is going on with my project now! I truly know NOW that this is the start of a great journey in my career! Can’t wait to share the OTHER exciting news! Love you #TeamTiff!  Cheers to success!

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate