Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WHAT THE FRESH: Beyonce and Mathew call It QUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



In A statement released by Beyonce’s publicist Monday àHereß she reveals that her father will no longer manage her career earlier "He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me," said the singer.

According to a report from the Associated Press, the decision to end the working relationship between the Knowles was mutual. Mathew Knowles release a separate statement saying, "business is business and family is family. I love my daughter and am very proud of who she is and all that she has achieved. I look forward to her continued great success."

About time, maybe NOW he can focus on one of the other girls career he left spiraling down to the pits of hell.  Kelly, Michelle, Sunshine Anderson, Tiffany Evans, And the list go on…

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate