Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009

...just a lil page out of B.black's notebook




I know it’s been a while since I’ve let you all in the world of Bblack. Since the last time I blogged so much has happened; a few great shows discovering the REAL roles of each part of FRESH FACE ENT. (i.e. TV, radio, promoting and marketing, enduring hardships (GIGANNTIC to miniscule) from family, females, friends and enemies... learning to separate business, pleasure and personal problems and agendas. I guess you can say THE MAN YOU SEE EVERYWHERE B.black (free promo lol) has been going through it. But motto is "never let them see you sweat." So you already know what I'm in... ALWAYS OVERCOME. I feel I have to let all of you in because you more than just fans, friends, and supporters to me you are like my family. Without you yall, my support system) there is no me. But the show must go on. Through all theses things, I can't complain. ENOUGH OF THIS SAPPY-ish...

I have been on the road this month putting in overtime... LOOK OUT TOM JOYNER!!! I MAYBE THE HARDEST WORKIN MAN IN RADIO... @ least I'm trying to get there. Sometimes I feel I need a reality show or a soundtrack to my life (lmao)

Well I guess that's all for now. Whatever you do make sure it’s FRESH... live with no regrets. As I digress "its tyme for something FRESH."

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate