Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Just Wanna Be Successful: So DebNAir



Aaww yeah Trey I fuckin feel ya, they be starin at tha money like its unfamiliar, I did it I live it to me there's nothin realla, just enought to solve ya problems to much will kill ya lol

Wudup yaw,

If u didn't know what I was talkin about @ the top refur to Drake - Successful. Aight so first off I just want to let who ever reads these blogs "SSC" lol I will be blogging a lot more. I finally got my G1 back from T-Mobile and it feels great. I am on my way to work now and I got a couple of words from a wise man that have been stuck in my head. He told me work smart, not hard. I have been workin hard and smart but I never thought not 2 do both. As long as I can keep Fresh Face or WeRAMovement in somebodys mouth I am doing my part. Last night I had KIKI from VH1's "Real Chance of Love" talk about the show. Its really that easy, she was real cool and down to earth. I figured out I spend @ least 15 hours out of each of my days promoting for us and this show. Its all about interacting with people, everybody wants to know how they can get in this entertainment business. By the time I retire I will be able 2 write a book that's how hard I am going right now. To me success is all in the person that is tryin to obtain it, u can be lazy, u can be stressed out about it, or you can rise to the occasion and bet that mutha fucka like it stole something from you lol, I'm feelin it right now. By the time this blog get big this will be way @ the bottom. But I just want it to be known right now this ship that we are sailing called Fresh Face is gonna land and be discovered. And once it does we kickin mutha fuckas off the land Ha!!!!!!! NOW ITS TYME FOR SOMETHING FRESH.

I Am So Fresh, Fresh Is So Me
So DebNAir

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate