Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The "Rio" soundtrack is Fresh




I remember back in the day when we use to go to the store and buy the soundtrack C.D.'s because the music was just as fresh as the movie it laced. Well this past weekend I had the pleasure of watching my gorgeous nieces and nephew. After I picked them up from school Friday, we went and snatched up some pizzas and ate them on the way to the movie theater where we caught the 6:25pm showing of the movie Rio. I must say the soundtrack is fresh! I love the creativity that Will.i.am put on this soundtrack.The different sounds,instruments,as well as artist. He reminded me of a young Quincey Jones. It had artist of the caliber of Jamie Foxx which plays a cute character, Siedah Garrett (get hip), Carlinhas Brown (get hip) and Ester Dean on the "Let me take you to Rio" track who I almost swore sounded like Rhianna, nope ladies and gents, its Ester Dean. This is one Cd. I will be locking in my nieces and nephew ears. Time to keep the innocences in the innocent and put the "child" back into childhood.

TWO THUMBS UPS ON BOTH SOUNDTRACK AND MOVIE, and a fresh face to grown on!!!

Its ya GyrlNexDoor!

Kendra K-Lay!

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate