Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Armond Goss (The Announcement,The Introduction,The Interview) 2/3



"Hey Kendra,you ever heard Armond spit? He got some skillz." asked D.J.NoName of The Underground Church Radio Station. I replied "Nope never heard him" play button was pressed, I listened,shrugged my shoulders,said coo and went on.
The comedic memory Armond and I shared about our first encounter.(laughing and shaking our heads)
It had to be at least 2 years ago when I met Armond Goss for the first time.To me, he was another young kat with a dream to be a M.C. but as time passed, I listened,I watched and I learned that Armond was more than just another M.C.It became apparent that there was more to this kat,a grind,a hunger, a man that didnt just have a dream but actually fueled by one. It became a pleasure to know him and the versatility that resided within him. This brother is not to be underestimated. He carries messages the weight of mountains; Thought provoking messages of many topics,Christ source messages,messages of Hope and Enlightenment. If you have ever sat back and listened to any of his albums like "Dreaming Out Loud" or "Snooze Button II" or even "The Havilland Savage Theory" you would have tapped into the many pieces that pulls together the image of Armond Goss.....hahaha but if you don't know yet, no worries,cause see your only on part 2 of this 3 part journey behind the man, the EXCLUSIVE interview is soon to come......for a tease check out this quote below that brings you one more piece closer.....I promise you, its very much true....Stay tuned....part 3 is right around the corner....P..S. didn't the teacher ever tell you that doing your homework is half your grade......I think its time you "Ketchup"

 "Armond weaves in his own personal testimony of failure & triumphs, victories & defeats, with a style all his own. "As open music is supposed to be, I see too many walls built up. As if these artists are afraid to be judged for missing the mark. We've all missed the mark. I'm here to let them know that it's OK & it's not the end of the world". 




Its ya GyrlNexDoor!!!


Kendra "K_LAY"

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate