Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 31, 2011

OH Sh.... FRESH: Jim Jones Mama Talks, Chrissy, HER RAP CAREE, AND MORE....



Jim Jones mother went on the “Breakfast Club” early this morning to talk about the show (Love & Hip Hop) after she showed her ass Monday night.  For those of you that care check out the interview below:

Do you get along with Jim Jones girlfriend Chrissy?
It’s an up and down thing. If you notice I’m the wicked bitch. I don’t like nobody that dates my son. But you know what? I do give them the benefit of the doubt. I just want to make sure that my baby is cool and good.

Who is them? I thought he had only one?
No he does have one. When I say “them” I’m talking about even going back in the future because for a moment, even when he was with his baby mama, it was a little kind of feeling there too. Kind of jealous heart but I want the best.

They been together for a long time, you should be use to her by now.
Oh yeah, she’s really a beautiful person..she has her flaws too. We both have two strong personalities so it kind of clash but I still feel that I’m número uno. I’m the top dogDescription: http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/mag-glass_10x10.gif whether or not they like it or not because I am his mama. If it wasn’t for me and he didn’t come out my pum-pum then he wouldn’t be here.

On contributing only $12 for Jim Jones birthday party
That’s how you do that. You do it like that. That’s how you get to keep your own money in your pocket.  You carry just what you need. I need it for my cigarettes and in case I need to catch a cab or two, I’ll have just enough. So that $12 came in handy. If she needed it, she got it but the rest was for my cigarettes.

On Mama Jones you rapping now
I got a song called psychotic. It’s two songs. One is kind of chill and the other one is a rapper, that’s by Freddy Jones. It’s hot, I can’t even believe it. [Starts Rapping] You call me on the phone, My name is Nancy Jones..]

Out of all the characters on the show besides Chrissy, who do you like the most?
I like Somaya. Even when we talk and stuff…we’re supposed to go to lunch and everything. Well to me she’s a beautiful person. I don’t know what happened [on the show] that’s between them. I don’t have nothing to do with that. They’re on a whole another level for me. I’m in my own little world. They have to stick with their way and I’m going to stick with my way and that’s just how it goes.

On how Chrissy will take her hanging with Somaya
I don’t hang with nobody, I do me. Okay, if she’s nice and I want to go do lunch or talk…I don’t hang with nobody. Mama Jones do me, I hang by myself.

Mama Jones Knows Best

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate