Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 25, 2011

FRESH OR NOT: Paris Hilton Clears Rumors About Her Hating Black Men



Paris Hilton recently interviewed (Rap artist) Lil Wayne and here is what she had to say:

"So excited to read the interview I did with Lil’ Wayne’ in the new Interview Magazine. I really enjoyed interviewing him. He was so polite, friendly, smart and sweet. So talented and passionate with his love for music. I am such a huge fan! I Love Lil Wayne!!"

Back in 1999 she spoke with LA Weekly and her conversation went a little like this:
“HILTON: I went out with that guy last night.
Which guy?
HILTON (points to an actor in Saving Private Ryan): We were making out, but then we went somewhere where it was bright and I saw that he was black and made an excuse and left. I can’t stand black guys. I would never touch one. It’s gross. (pauses). Does that guy look black to you?

How black does a guy have to be?
HILTON: One percent is enough for me.”


The actor was said to have been Vin Diesel





0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate