Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 25, 2011

Fresh Face Daily Supports: Christopher Fox We Need Your Vote




What up you all... My name is Christopher Fox. Currently, I'm in the running for the Inferno Dominican Republic modeling contest at www.infernodr.com/voting. Winning this competition means the world to me considering that as an adolescent I always looked at myself in the mirror in disgust and never thought that I mount to anything in life. After praying about it all, I finally have the courage to follow my dreams HARD, so I need your assistance to win this fair and square. I love you all for supporting my dreams and making them a clear reality! 

To vote for #004, please simply provide your:

- Name
- Email Address 

After that's completed, they will send a code to your inbox (check your spam folder(s) too). Copy & Paste that code onto their website and that will give you access to cast a vote. Scroll down until you see my photo/number (#004), and press on my photo. It'll ask if you want to "Cast Your Vote". Click that... and you're done!

Thanks in advance,
Christopher Fox

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate