Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 5, 2010

WHAT THE FRESH!!!: Lil Romeo & Angela Bassett


So I am interested in how this is gonna turn out, All Hip Hop Reports:

"Rapper/actor Romeo Miller has signed on to star opposite Angela Bassett in Columbia Pictures’ upcoming comedy, Jump the Broom. The comedy, which is being directed by Salim Akil, centers around two black families that clash during a weekend getaway to Martha’s Vineyard. Romeo will star as “Sebastion,” a senior at Yale who falls in love with a girl from a rival family. The movie is slated to start shooting in Novia Scotia this summer."

I am not a fan of Romeo's acting at all, Its just like watching Beyonce act to me.  I actually think his is worst because....... well...... is it me or does anybody else not understand "what the F#$k he be sayin????"

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate