Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 30, 2010

Fresh Road Trip: New Jeresy


Whats up Fresh Face supporters? Its ya boy So DebNair bloggin striaght from the highway. As I am on my way to New Jeresy I have learned so much. God is working in such a misterious way in my life. I am just now pulling into Jeresy and this place is beautiful. I am almost finished reading "Keep the Faith" By Faith Evans and I know why I like her so much. We have approched our dream jobs in the same ways. All the free work for people that we have done has now became paid work. People respect our work becuase its a great quality. People expect hard work from us and there are allot of people that tried to get over on us we never spoke up against. But now is the time to stand up and get what is rightfully ours.

Question: When are you gonna stop sitting around and start living your dream? When are you gonna let people stop leading the way and let God do his job?

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate