Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FRESH OFF THE PRESS: Tyler Perry Finally Speaks On Boondocks


Tyler Perry Finally Speaks Out About The Boondocks Episode And This Is What He Had To Say

Just like the Spike Lee situation, I feel that “no response” is the best response. I’m just gonna leave it at that…

But I will tell you this… there is absolutely no truth to the rumor that I’m suing The Boondocks. Those are all lies. I’m not suing anybody over that.

And I haven’t fired anyone because of that show either. I don’t know where all that came from.

I don't know what way to take this, I mean just because you don't say anything doesn't make the shit go away dude you should say something but I guess in the media that could be true. 
Source: Straight From the A

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate