Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fresh Off The Press: Lil Kim & Rihanna Calbo


Lil Kim needs a hit and she needs one bad.  Since she lost herself and her mind with the plastic surgery.  Well any ways Life Lounge spoke with the Queen B and this is what she had to say:

"I'm a huge Rihanna fan, and she's a friend of mine, so if I had to guess, I'm 90% sure that song is probably in the works."

"I look at it this way: if it happens, it happens. And it should be a surprise. It shouldn't be something that people are anticipating, or have their own personal opinions on it before it even comes out. So I probably won't ever mention that again."


I don't think anybody needs to work with Rihanna because she is a curse waiting to happen.  I understand that is your friend but bad things come to those around her so make your choice wisely.

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate