Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 5, 2010

WHAT THE FRESH!!!!!!!!: Will Smith Says He Aint Gaye


According to Bossip Will Smith has turned down the role of Marvin Gaye Check It Out:


In what would have been a major career move for Will Smith he said “nay” to Gaye. The Hollywood superstar has turned the role of legendary Motown R&B legend Marvin Gaye who was tragically murdered by his own father at the height of his fame. Smith was to have top lined for director music maven Cameron Crowe who brought his own personal reminisces of Rolling Stone past to the screen in Almost Famous.

I don’t know about you guys but I see this as a role for Jamie Foxx anyway. I’m pretty sure he is looking for another reason to sing and I think he looks more like Marvin than Will Smith. I seen people are saying Trey Songz so you guys let us know who do you think??? Jamie Or Trey

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate