Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, April 4, 2010

FRESH OR NOT: Chrisette Michelle CUTS IT ALL OFF!!!!!!


Chrisette Michelle one of the FRESHest R&B singers in the game right now is the latest female celebrity to shave it all off. After a show at Albany State University, she explained her decision to chop it all off:
“I was tired of black sista’s feeling subject to having their hair pressed and straightened, and damaged, with relaxers, and heat. So I wanted to make short and nappy hair fashionable, and let the industry know that there is nothing wrong with the texture that we have been born with. So I plan to grow it out to the big beautiful nappy hair that I have.”

From what I can see it looks good on her I say rock that ish.

1 comments:

oceanresume said...

That's real. She is definitely making a stand with her choice of hair style. I agree that our women are beautiful with their natural hair texture. Big ups to Chrisette!!

http://www.oceanresume.com


Sponsor

Followers

Donate