Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 22, 2010

NOT FRESH: Columbus Short Kung Fu Kicks Guy @ Gym

So I was browsing on DDOTOMEN and I ran across this article about Columbus Short:
"This video was sent to me by a friend of mine in Los Angeles. Apparently the guy we know from Stomp The Yard, was playing Fight The Court. A verbal argument broke out between the two at an L.A. Fitness center during a basketball game and in between the exchange of words, Jason Hill of CSUN was sucker punched by [Columbus] Short."



I don’t know what going on with these dancers out here but this is NOT FRESH. Columbus I hope you are not responsible for this Necolebitchie reports there were no cameras in the facilities to back up this story.

Stay tuned to Fresh Face Daily We will keep you updated.

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate