Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 22, 2010

FRESH INTERVIEW: Wendy Raquel Robinson Talks About Returnin To The Game



“Me and my husband were in shock. It was something that we campaigned for and prayed for. BET was promising from the get-go that it was going to happen. My only hesitation is that we haven’t gotten our deals as actors yet. So I’m hoping there will be no hiccups. I can’t really scream and shout the way I want to, but I’m doing internal somersaults. I just don’t want to lose the integrity of the show. … There’s nothing worse than coming back and it’s different.”

I’m not sure how good this new season will be, but I am excited to see how everything will turn out. With Rick Fox & Tasha Mac getting back together; Melanie and Derwin FINALLY get married; Janay finally having her baby; Jason’s relationship with Camille (Stacy Dash) getting deeper; Kelly fighting for Jason to come back to her; and Malik finding his dad and making his little sister an R&B superstar,  there are so many directions they can go with the show. One thing we do have to realize though is that we are dealing with BET. Let’s see how things play out!!

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate