Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NOW THATS FRESH: Michelle Williams FINALLY Leaves Mathew Knowles




Finally,
Michelle and Kelly are both free, nobody can honestly say they thought that Mathew would have been a good manager to anybody but his daughters. I wish Kelly and Michelle both the best of luck with their careers now that they are off lock down records. Kelly’s albums where boo boo, it was like they let a domestic violence group write the songs for the first one. The second one we all felt the beat but then who even remembers the other singles she came out with? Michelle was the only smart one and came out with a gospel album until she found out what she wanted to do. Then Beyonce came back and did another Destiny’s Child album. I Am really excited to see what and how Michelle is gonna do though. Here Is what she said whne they caught up with her.

“After much prayer and consideration I have decided to part ways from my management team, Mathew Knowles and Music World Entertainment. From my time in Destiny’s Child to my solo career, I am grateful for everything Mathew and his team has done for me. We’ve shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best.”


Speaking of Mathew managing artist wasn’t he managing Sunshine Sanderson??? Whatever happened to her? Is she in the Knowles basement locked up for eternity? Now vocally she would have gave Beyonce a run for her money not to mention she was COLD (Buurrrrr) LOL Gucci. For those of you who don’t remember her she had that song that every female turned to when they was getting rid of their man "Heard It All Before." It was like a classic for that summer that the song was released. Then she came out with the video for "Lunch or Dinner" I don't think people felt that songlike I did. Matter of fact let me turn that on right now. Yaw know what it is.

"Its Time For Something Fresh"

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate