Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, January 2, 2010

FRESH START: So DebNAir 2009 Recap



Man 365 days really is not that long I can’t believe we are starting another year already. I guess you know what that mean… It’s time for my yearly recap. We went from “Its 2008 Its Time for Something Great”, “Its 2009 The World Is Mine.” This Year My Motto Will be “ITS 2010 I’m IN IT TO WIN.” With Starting a new business in Columbus Ohio I understand that the pressure is on. Last year was such a turning point for me, as I dove into the broadcasting field head first I realized this is gonna be a crazy year. With my Diploma from the Ohio Center For Broadcasting, my face on their commercial on constant rotation, Flypaper, and the opportunity to become a part of this Fresh Face Radio/ ENT I knew that I Had gotten myself into a lot. This year is the year I put my foot down to a lot of things. I have to let people know how much I am worth. God has given me some amazing talents and the gift of networking and I have to say I’m pretty damn good @ them. But I do appreciate everybody that is helping Fresh Face and guiding us in the right way. Look out for us because this is our year we been saying it since day one “It’s Time for Something Fresh” and we mean that.


What’s New for So DebNAir In 2010?

My first and most important goal is to get in shape, and to get my business in order. I want me and my team to make Fresh Face a house hold name this year. This radio show that we have I want people to be anxious to listen in every week. A lot of hard work goes into that show every week and we go hard on ourselves to make it better every week. We will be adding the video elements to the radio show so check us out on UStream every Thursday from 7p-10p while the show is on so u can see what happens during the break…

What Did So DebNAir Leave In 2009?

I left Behind being unorganized, and not being on time to things. I learned this poem that says “Excuses are tools of incompetence, used to build monuments of nothingness and those who choose to use them seldom achieve anything great.” And that “Being early is on time, being on time is late, and being late is unacceptable.” These are things that I am carrying in to 2010 in my personal and business life. It’s time to grow up and be responsible for our actions.

People I Wanna Say Thank You To:

First I want to thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ for leading me down this great & amazing path in my life. Without prayer and faith I already know none of this would be possible and I ask that you watch over our full team. I want to thank all of our parents for raising us up the best way you guys knew how, and giving us a story to tell. JWork Limited for giving us a chance and being our first interview on Fresh Face Radio. Jermaine for giving us direction when we are lost some time, for including us on some of the things that he has going on. Club Chi we haven’t forgot about you guys and the interviews you helped us get for the show. My Bestest Bud In The World Dominique Where The Hell u @ LOL, Philly P and A.U. for their constant support A.U. we still waiting on ya new blog LOL. Big Yogi for stopping by on the show, Kim Joyce, L.E., Sean Carson, BLAKStar, Trave Dave, DeJaun, The 3rd, Mr. Trendy, Lauren Artista Luna, Twitter, Face Book, BeShayBe A.K.A. Marshy, The Fresh Face Staff, My Brothers B Black, Nes Wordz, Mrs. Keya, Urban Element Magazine, Hipolicy Magazine, and I can’t think of everybody but you know who you guys are. Let’s do it C.O. 2010 our media will be heard this year. 

"It's Time For Something Fresh"

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate