Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 25, 2010

Do You Suspect your spouse is cheating?



We want to know how would you handle this situation over here at Fresh Face Daily? Thursday January 28th, 2009 Fresh Face Radio Will go in on this topic reading your responses and also giving our advice.

My (So DebNAir) take on this situation is gun for the best friend of your spouse that likes you the most, cause 9 times outta 10 they will be the one to leak the info. What do u think please respond below...

Also Check out Fresh Face Radio Thursday From 7p-10p EST http://www.wugr.biz/ to see how it all falls down. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I suspected my spouse of cheating I would seek concrete evidence b/c the last thing you want to do is create distrust in your marriage. If I couldn't find any evidence I would have to move forward and put my concerns to the side. Mr. Trendy

Tightainium Beatz said...

I'm with Mr. Trendy on this, but my approach is to simply ask and state my suspicion and fall back... See what happens... I'm an observer first so, if I have a suspicion then that means I already know what time it is out here. All you have to do is sit back, pay attention, watch the patterns change and be honest and ask the question (giving the cheating party the chance to come clean)and let GOD and Karma do the rest! Scratch a lie, you'll find a thief! (Ray Charles Mama!)

Anonymous said...

I agree....you need concrete evidence 1st. Once you got that, get a good attorney and keep it moving. Too many beautiful females to be stuck with a cheating one. She moved on, so should you!!


Sponsor

Followers

Donate