Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 21, 2009

FRESH NEWS: Que Kicked Out Of Day 26



So As You All Know Que For The Making The Band 4 Group Day 26 Has Been Removed. According To Willie He Is Not A Great Asset To The Team Because He Almost Lost Their Record Deal. I Have Posted The Video Of Que Letting Out The Truth Which He Basically Blames In On Screw Face. *Side Bar* Would You Let Somebody With A Name Like “SCREW FACE” Manage Your Career? Okay I’m Back, But Que’s Says That Screw Face Basically Promised His Family A Home For Security But Never Made Good On His Promise. Here Is Some Of The Back And Forth Between Que And Willie From The Interviews


• Que: “Wow I’m so Hurt Right Now. I just received a letter from Day 26 saying that they are moving forward without me. I’m so confused...what did I do?

Willie: We tried our asses off to keep him in the group. Yall will soon know the truth.

Willie Also Says: “What people don’t know we almost lost our deal. We almost lost alot because of this dude”. I never missed a show. You got shows where Que wouldn’t even show up. He changed his number, changed his twitter and everything so we didn’t have contact for the dude. It had discouraged me to the point where I almost stepped out and went solo. It’s not because of the rest of the group members, it was because of one bad seed. You know how cancer spread? It was like cancer… He wasn’t even trying to communicate with us. If he’d just pick up the phone and say “this is what I’m going through”. I don’t have his number. I don’t have his twitter. I can’t even reach out to the dude..

Que’s response: I would not, not show up to a show. I would not, not show up to a Day 26 event. That is not my character! I support Day 26 but I’m just moving on because they don’t want to get their business in order.

Willie: The thing he has against management was nothing to do with business. It was personal. You can’t live outside your means. You can’t go and get a Lexus in which they only made 30 in the whole United States of America off of a “Making The Band” check. You can’t live outside of your means. He was trying to do things he wasn’t able to do at the time...





I Honestly Believe What Que Is Saying You Could Tell From The Show That He Wasn’t Going Crazy For Nothing. They Where In The Hall Way Talking About Him And Then When He Confronted Them About It, Nobody Knew Anything About Talking About Him. Or When He Went To The Dance Studio And They Made A Big Deal Out Of It. It Wasn’t Even That Serious, They Just Seem Like They Are On Some Very Petty Ish To Me. Yeah Willie That’s Your Manager That’s Why You Are Always Sitting In Control Over All The Situations. He Got The Rest Of Them Brain Washed, We All Know They Ain’t Making No Money. If The Guy Is Showing Them Proof What Else Is There To Say? I Think They Wanna Stay In The Industry And Don’t Wanna Start Over Cause They All Seem Like Some Lazy Guys To Me.

Necole Bitchie Reported They Got A Inside Scoop Claiming That They Would Replace Que With Donnie Klang.

They’re looking to bring in Donnie Klang, same guy from that season but is solo. They want to branch out to different demographics. DAY26 album sales is a mess. They are thinking of getting a new image of R&B/Pop vibe, in time for their third album. Also, Donnie’s album sales are even worse than DAY26’s, he’s stretching to keep his career!

You Know What I Say To This Whole Thing Is Congrats To You Que You Made It Out. Besides Mike He Is The Only Person In Day 26 That I Thought Had Any Talent In The First Place. Robert And Brian Have The Most Average Voices I Have Ever Heard. Roberts Is Annoying As H-E Double Hockey Sticks, Because All He Does Is Try And Make Up Runs That Sound Terrible. But I Guess Everybody Don’t Have To Have The Best Voice To Make A Group. I Just Wished I Would Have Tried Out So I Could Have Gotten Some Of The Royalties These Guys Have. As Far As Donnie Klang Ur Not Gonna Sell If U get With Day 26 Or Not U Are Just Not That Great Of A Artist. You Where Supposed To Be A Justin Timberlake Spin Off, We All Knew That, And We Knew It Would #Fail #ImJustSayin LMAO.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn thats crazy


Sponsor

Followers

Donate