Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fresh R&B: Sean Carson





For All You R&B Heads Out There, Not Many Underground Artist Out There That I Would Take Serious. But This Guy Right Here Reminds You of That Old School R&B Soul Music. You Know When Music Had A Message, And Meant Something. Up Above We Have The Pleasure Of Introducing To You If You Haven’t Already Be Introduced From The Show To Mr. Sean Carson. Ladies He Is Singing To You Letting You Know That If Your Man Ain’t Doing You Right Call Him. Fellas He Is Giving You That Baby Making Music To Set The Mood. Check Out The Song And Give Us Some Feed Back Below.
P.S.
Follow Him On Twitter @SeanCarson
“It’s Time For Something Fresh”

 

6 comments:

Lauren Luna said...

Just as you said, I'm reminded to the Shai, H-Town days of real baby making music. To the stars Sean Carson!

Anonymous said...

dis is ta ta na licious sean dis song is so damn nice i cant wait until u come out wit good music dat we been missin since da 90's keep it up sean!

MagMotivated said...

This Song Is Really Cute* & So True!...Where Can I Get His Music??...I Have Listened To His Youtube Page Before! His Music Is FIRE*

Anonymous said...

http://www.myspace.com/sdotcarson

He said in an online stream the other day that his music would be available for download via iTunes & Amazon in mid december! I cant wait myself!!!

Unknown said...

This is nice, very smooth. Keep it up Mr. Carson. I definitly cant wait to hear more. Makes me want to revisit my Joe, Montell Jordan, and Jodeci collection.

Anonymous said...

the song was very nice and mellow. cheeaaa!!!


Sponsor

Followers

Donate