Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 2, 2009

Battle Of The Sexes




Ludacris And Shawnna Have Done It Again.  Later This Year They Are To Release A Album Called Battle Of The Sexes.  Its Gonna Tell Stories From Both Sides of The Track

“It never has happened before. A lot of people have been talking about doing an album with a male and female perspective, but it never has happened. I’m just trying to inject the industry with stuff that’s not going on right now. I think we’re gonna win with it — I know we’re gonna win. we’re both going head-to-head. She’s representing the females and I’m representing the males. It’s a battle to the death. At the end of the day, no matter who wins, we both come out winning.

I Can't Wait With Luda Being One Of My Favorite Rappers And Shawnnas Flows I Think This Is Gonna be A HOTTT Album.  I Think Shawnna Is So Underrated Maybe This Will Put Her In The Game.  "Its Time For SomeThing Fresh"


To See Pics Of Luda, Shawnna & The Cast Of The First Video Check Out NecoleBitchie

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate