Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Turkey and Ramen after hangover


Oh my God!!!! I got a hangover like you wouldn't believe right now!!! I woke up this morning at like around 7 this morning right. I was eating turkey sandwiches with mustard that early. At the time i thought it would make me feel better, and it did, for a little while. But then came the puke! And it always comes at a weird ass time too, like when you call yourself having a conversation, or when you're washing dishes or some crazy shit like that. And I hate throwing up too man! That's like one of the worst bodily functions known to man, and animal for that matter. But a necessary evil nonetheless, because i felt so much better. Well that was until I had to hurl again. I was so tired after that. All I wanted to do was just go to sleep so bad, my eyes was half closed, I couldn't stay up to save my life. Now, i'm eating Ramen noodles and you guessed another turkey sandwich with mustart lol. I just won't learn

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate