Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 23, 2009

Will You Join Me: So DebNAir



Good evening my freshness,

This morning and yesterday has been so much incite for me. I really figured out that I am @ a fork in the road in my life right now. Actually I am @ a 4 way stop and I am tryin 2 figure out which road 2 go down. There is just one thing that is in the way. There is a rock blockin the road there is 3 different personalities in the car and we are tryin 2 figure out how 2 either move the rock, get out the car and walk around the rock, or wait for somebody 2 move the rock. Well I can tell you know, I have already sat @ a rock and waited for somebody to move that rock. I ended up going back home cause nobody ever came. So now there leaves us walkin or movin the rock.

Well if we walk, yeah the journey will be long and hard. But the lessons we'll be well worth it, the problem is there will be a lot of bullshitting, and procrastination along the way. People will keep giving up and we will loose time tryin to re-motivate them 2 continue to walk. Then by the end we will grow tierd and weak.

If we move the rock we will be forced as a team to come together and move the rock which will build strength, character, we would learn each others weakness. There for we would know who needs 2 push where on this rock 2 make it move. This would make us stronger as a team once we meet the goal because we know each others weakness and strenghts. So we would be unstoppable.

Which path will be taken I can't tell u for all 3 of the people but I will be waitng for my friends, my busines partners, MY BROTHERS by the rock. The question is will you join me?

I Am So Fresh, Fresh Is So Me
So DebNAir

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate