Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 3, 2009

Good Mornings/Afternoon With So DebNAir



Good evening out there 2 the couple if any people out there are even reading this blog on such a fresh day. Alots going through my mind 2day from a couple situations that I have witnessed this week. Exactly what do women value in life is something I asked my self this morning. As a witness to thee events that occued I just really don't see my self getting b ack in a relationship anytime soon because I don't miss none of that shit. People in 2009 don't know how 2 apprciate something good they have in they lives. I feel like I'm in the place in my life where I know I can't handle a relationship I have a career in front of me that is very time cosuming. Is that selfish of me? Ladies would u want a man to be honest to u and tell u he couldn't handle a relationship or would u want him 2 try eventhough he knows he don't really have time, space, or energy for u. Although I could see the argument she could help me take some of the load off my back. But then she could also drop another load on me which could hold me back. I see a lot of niggas I know but they ass for their girl and they familys and it turns around and bites them in the ass. I would wrather save my self the drama, and time, time is very valuble and should not be waisted. I don't think I am lookin for anything because I know miss right is in front of my face and if its ment 2 be we will be 2gether one of these days. Its just like that Searious Add song "I'm so in love with thee IDEA so in love with thee IDEA but my IDEA is u, I'm so in love with u but miss lead cause the only life I have with u is in my head."

Love is fresh, fresh is love
So DebNAir

1 comments:

HEis said...

well...it makes sense...i mean its good to know that A man out there knows what he can and cant handle..especially if you know what it is you want..prepare yourself for her and when the time is right you both will know it..and jus fyi, women value relationships..we define ourselves by them. i respect your fresh. :-)


Sponsor

Followers

Donate