Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good Evening With: So DebNAir



Whats Up,

I Know, I Know Its Been A Long Time Since I have Blogged But Alot Has Been Going On. So I Made A Big No, No And Made A Bad Impression With My Team I Guess Its Just One Of Those Things That Just Have To Happen. I Would Rather Do It In The Beginning Than Do It Once We Made It. BUT..... I Am Back On Track And It Feels Good. My Question Is 2 AnyBody That Reads This, What Do You Do When U Feel Like U Are @ The Lowest Point In You Life. I Mean Of Coarse Its Gonna Get Better, But How Do U Tell Somebody Who Feels Like That, That Its Gonna Get Better? As A Business Partner How Do u Separate The Business From The Friendship WithOut Wrecking The Business And Friendship. So Many People Will Give You Advise But NoBodys Ever Really Adds Up To Match The Other Opinions. I Like To Stay True To My Self And The God That I Serve, As Well As The People That I Surround My Self With. I Know He Is Taking Me Through This Journey For A Reason. I Am Learning Alot, I Am Seeing, And Hearing Alot. But Its Teaching Me To Stay Straight And Look Forward, And Hear Nothing But Success. *Singing* "I Just Wanna Be, I Just Wanna Be Successful" I Wont Settle For Anything Else. SomeBody Told Me The Other Day Dude You Are So Fuckin Talented, I Wish i Was Like You. I Thought To My Self If You Wish You Where Like Me Then Get Like Me. All It Takes Is Hard Work, I Mean I Get Up In The Morning And I Am Workin And I Work Until The Time I lay My Head Down To Go To Sleep. I Really Wanna Be A Better Business Man Than Diddy, I Know I Can Do It. You Are As Strong As Your Team, I Really Believe That. My Team Is Strong As FUCK And I Say That With Caps Cause We Really Are. We Have Every Aspect You Could Imajine As For, Video, Radio, Promotion, Ladies Man, Business Man, Street Smarts, You Name It We Got It. But On That What Is The Big Picture? Where Will We End Up? Where Will I End Up? Will This Last? Will It Not? Those Are Questions You/I Can Ask Your Self Or You Can Answer Them Before You/I Have To Deal With Them. I Can Tell You Right Now My Big Picture Is To Have A Office In Every Major City, With My Face On Billboards, TV, Voice On Radio, Internet, As The Man Who Is Doing The Damn Thang. I Will End Up A Humble Man With A Great Family, And My Family Will Never Need For AnyThing. Hell Yeah This Will Last, You Cant Break Something Thats Already Been Done. Refer Back To The Last Answer For This Not. Well I Think I Have Taken Up Enough Of Yaws Time So Im Out. And I Can Honestly End This Blog With ITS TYME FOR SOMETHING FRESH..........

I Am So Fresh, Fresh Is So Me
So DebNAir

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate