Blog Archive

AKL Creations. Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Young nes. 8.47 a.m.



So I wake at 826 this morning to my landlord knocking at the door. I took this part time gig with my apartment complex as the groundskeeper. It was kind of a no brainer seeming as to how I don't have to pay my rent anymore. But I'm still not used to waking up early in the morning. But I'm working on it though. You know I never really see the importanxe of sleep until I started doing all this work. From yard work everyday, to prep for the show, then my music, and my internship with the Columbus Clippers, the minor league baseball team, I can't seem to get enough if any sleep at all. I've never really been a big fan of sleep to begin with, but now that I'm really not getting any I wish my feelings were different towards it in the past. I guess you can say I have a newfound respect for it lol. I think ill make it a point to take a nap, or just start going to sleepnat an earlier time cuz this is ridiculous how tired I feel. Somebody pass the Red Bull.

0 comments:


Sponsor

Followers

Donate